Crepes are easy and quick to prepare, they can be prepared in advance and taken with you. They can be prepared sour or sweet. Suitable as a snack, main course, even as a post-workout snack.
These crepes are on the sweet side and don’t use oil nor protein powder.
- Energy: 143.3 kcal / 599 kJ
- Fat: 3.3 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Carbs: 17.9 g
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Ready in: 15 min
- For: 8
- 200 gram Wholewheat flour (you can use any variety of flour you wish, but the results will vary)
- 400 milliliter Water (You can also use soy milk)
- In a bowl, mix flour and water. You can add cinnamon and ground ginger for taste.
- Preheat a nonstick pan and pour dough into the center of the hot pan. Rotate the pan in circular motion so the dough spreads into a thin layer. After about a minute of cooking at low-medium heat, or when it doesn't stick anymore, flip the pancake.
- In a separate bowl blend tofu with lemon juice, raspberries and a sweetener of choice.
- Fill the pancakes with the cream and fold. Traditionally, we rolled them.
You can add cinnamon and ground ginger into the dough, which is a great addition for sweet recipes.