This hearty hummus is high in B vitamins, Selenium, Iron, Copper, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc.
It also provides 2.24g of leucine.
- Energy: 598.5 kcal / 2502 kJ
- Fat: 17.2 g
- Protein: 34.6 g
- Carbs: 59.3 g
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- For: 2 serving
- 125 gram Chickpeas
- 125 gram White Beans
- 300 tablespoon Umbrella mushroom
- 20 Pumpkin & Sunflower Seed Butter (this complements the earthy tasted of umbrella mushrooms and rosemary)
- 1 Coriander seeds
- 2 Garlic (cloves)
- 1 Rosemary
- Lightly toast coriander seeds. Remove them from heat when they start smelling nice and set them aside. Grind them once they cool down.
- On a non-stick pan toast mushrooms and garlic. Simply put them on the pan and let them toast on low-medium heat covered. Fli[ them after about five minutes. They should be crispy on the outside.
- Thinly chop fresh parsley and put it in a food processor with all the ingredients. I chopped and used half the toasted mushrooms in the hummus and the other half to dip. Process into a smooth consistency. You might need to add a bit of water to get real creamy hummus.
- Pour over 1-2 tbsp brine from black kalamata olives.