Crepes are easy and quick to prepare, they can be prepared in advance and taken with you. They can be prepared sour or sweet. Suitable as a snack, main course, even as a post-workout snack.
- Energy: 113 kcal / 472 kJ
- Fat: 1.8 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Carbs: 16 g
- For: 10
- 200 gram Wholewheat flour (you can use any variety of flour you wish, but the results will vary)
- 400 milliliter Milk (Skimmed)
- 1 Egg
- In a bowl, mix milk, egg and flour.
- Preheat a nonstick pan and pour dough into the center of the hot pan. Rotate the pan in circular motion so the dough spreads into a thin layer. After about a minute of cooking at low-medium heat, or when it doesn't stick anymore, flip the pancake.
- In a separate bowl mix cottage cheese with lemon juice and a sweetener of choice. You can add cinnamon or pieces of chocolate into it.
- Fill the pancakes with the cottage cheese cream and fold. Traditionally, we rolled them.
You can add cinnamon and ground ginger into the dough, which is a great addition for sweet recipes.