When you are short on time, make this quick 5′ pudding to refuel your body after a hard workout.
- 25 gram Protein Powder (Pea protein powder gets thicker than soy protein)
- 20 gram Cornstarch
- 150 milliliter Water (boiling)
- 150 gram Soy Milk
- 10 Chocolate (90%)
- 20 Raisins
- Start boiling water in a kettle.
- In a saucepan mix the dry ingredients. This is when you might want to add cinnamon or other powdered spices if you are using any. Pour in cold milk and mix until the solids are dissolved in the liquid. You don't want lumps.
- Pour in hot water while stirring constantly. The pudding should be thickening.
- Finish cooking it on the stove for 1-2 minutes. Let it cool down. If you are using unflavored protein, this is when you want to add FlavorDrops sweeteners.
- Per serving
- Energy: 348.4 kcal / 1456 kJ
- Fat: 9.6 g
- Protein: 27.1 g
- Carbs: 36.4 g