Thick, sour-sweet, crispy. This simple dessert cup takes just minutes to prepare and even your grandmother will love it.
- 100g oats
- 10g brown sugar
- 30g peanut butter
- 10g cocoa powder
- Berries smoothie:
- 300g berries, of your choice
- 200ml water
- Coffee Cream:
- 200g Cottage cheese (2% fat) or tofu
- 4tsp Coffee powder
- 20mL water
- *You can use espresso instead of powdered coffee with water but I found the instant coffee to work well for this kind of recipe better.
- Preheat a pan.
- In a bowl, mix oats with sugar, cocoa powder, and peanut butter. Transfer to pan and cook on medium heat, stirring it consistently. It took me about 5 minutes to get the oats crunchy.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender into a smooth consistency.
- If you have smooth cottage cheese, simply blend it together with coffee and water into a paste. If you don't blend it in a high speed blender until smooth.
- It's easiest to portion the cream using a piping bag, especially if you are making more than 4 servings. Otherwise, wet a spoon in cold water, and fill the bottom of a glass with the cream. Then tap it a few times so the cream settles in the glass evenly and smooth it with the spoon.
- Pour the smoothie on the cream.
- Sprinkle granola on top.
if you freeze the coffee cream, you will get a delicious yet simple ice cream.
You can experiment with different flavors of the cream. Lime, salted caramel, coffee, or vanilla.
- Per serving
- Energy: 283 kcal / 1183 kJ
- Fat: 11.4 g
- Protein: 14.9 g
- Carbs: 28.7 g