A delicious high-protein chocolate cream that will please not only your senses but also your body. Even a complete beginner can do it within 10 minutes.
- 200 gram Chickpeas (drained)
- 200 milliliter Soy Milk (or milk of your choice)
- 30 gram Cacao powder (or carob)
- Sweetener (use your preferred sweetener, I used liquid sucralose)
- 3 Lemon zest
- Mix milk with lemon zest, a pinch of salt, and a sweetener.
- Add the chickpeas and cocoa to the blender. If you are using canned chickpeas, rinse them first.
- Blend to a smooth consistency.
- Per 100g
- Energy: 219 kcal / 915 kJ
- Fat: 5.1 g
- Protein: 13.4 g
- Carbs: 18 g