When I have a presentation in person, I like to bring something small. Oat baskets are a great choice because they are simple to make, tasty, and they store well even when you travel.
And so far, everybody loved them!
- Energy: 109 kcal / 456 kJ
- Fat: 2.8 g
- Protein: 4.5 g
- Carbs: 14 g
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 40 min
- Ready in: 45 min
- For: 16 pieces
- 300 gram Oats (rolled)
- 100 gram Banana
- 200 milliliter Plant Milk (I used soy)
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 10 gram Coconut oil (extra virgin)
- In a bowl mix rolled oats with cinnamon and thawed coconut oil. In a separate bowl mash bananas with flavor drops (or other sweetener) and soy milk.
- Combine together and transfer to a baking tray. I recommend using non-stick trays, baking sheet, or baking baskets. Bake in the oven preheated to 350F/175c for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, put tofu with currants into a blender and blend into a creamy consistency.
- Let cool and serve with the cream on top or dip it directly into cream (Read the tips below).
- You can use fresh or frozen fruit.
- Store in the freezer for several weeks.
- When travelling, I recommend keeping the cream and the oat baskets separate. You will avoid mess.
- Try freezing the currants before blending them to get creamy consistency.