I believe in honest sharing and scientific evidence. I value empowering people, and believe that love is the most powerful catalyst for change. (It’s also sometimes the hardest tool in the box to find). I also believe that with practice, we can get better at anything we want to.
Every day I’m practicing too, as well as coaching, eating, exploring and learning. I invite you to read along and share my journey.
- increased fatigue;
- decreased recovery and performance;
- muscle loss;
- resistance to fat loss and even fat gain;
- loss of periods and libido and possibly infertility;
- from the long-term perspective bone density loss.
Connect with Matt Bach:
- Be aware that it can happen to you
- Go get bloodwork done if you are experiencing some of the symptoms
34:50 I share a story of my client
Triathlon Pro athlete Cody Beals - How I trashed my testosterone