Helping people reach their goals and eat happily-ever-after is my life, and that means going against an entire industry. The diet industry thrives on millions of people waking up each day and feeling “not good enough”. It sells you lies, promotes your appearance as your only worth, and it ensures it’s own survival by setting you up to fail. It pretty much goes against every fiber of my being.
I believe in honest sharing and scientific evidence. I value empowering people, and believe that love is the most powerful catalyst for change. (It’s also sometimes the hardest tool in the box to find). I also believe that with practice, we can get better at anything we want to.
Every day I’m practicing too, as well as coaching, eating, exploring and learning. I invite you to read along and share my journey.
- increased fatigue;
- decreased recovery and performance;
- muscle loss;
- resistance to fat loss and even fat gain;
- loss of periods and libido and possibly infertility;
- from the long-term perspective bone density loss.
Connect with Matt Bach:
- Be aware that it can happen to you
- Go get bloodwork done if you are experiencing some of the symptoms
34:50 I share a story of my client
Related podcast episodes
Triathlon Pro athlete Cody Beals – How I trashed my testosterone