If endurance training is your thing, or you dabble in a run every now and then, this episode with Daniel Weiss is for you.
During the podcast, we covered the basics without diving too deep, which is good! The deeper you go, the more nuanced nutrition gets, and athletes get confused.
- What’s involved in OCR based training
- Main components of a diet for endurance
- How fibre can be a detriment
- How important is protein?
- Common problems with endurance athletes
- Setting your own calorie and carb targets
- Pre race and intra-race nutrition
- Is metabolic flexibility worth focusing on?
- Key supplements for endurance athletes