Autumn Hokkaido With Steel-cut Oats
Warm autumn recipe that is simple and filling!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 80 g Steel-cut oats I use steel cut oats for their texture and because I can put everything into the pan and cook it all together.
- 100 g Hokkaido (best roasted or purreed)
- Cinnamon To taste
- Salt (Optional. It brings out the flavor)
- 100 g Apple
- 10 g Dark chocolate 90% or cocoa beans
- Chilli flakes (Optional)
- 20 g Poppy Seeds
- 200 ml Soy Milk Different brands have different taste. You can find sweeter or more neutral. For this recipe I would recommend to go with sweeter milk. Alternatively, you can use oat milk
- Walnuts/Chestnuts/Pecan Nuts To taste
Prepare all the ingredients.
Put it all in a pot and simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes.
Serve and Sprinkle the nuts on top.